Friday, May 7, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair

Hello!!
I can't even tell you how happy I am to be back with my Unity Friends with Flair!!! I have been busy with other things for a while, but Fridays just aren't the same without all of that Unity goodness & eye candy.

If you have just happened upon my blog today you will want to go the the Unity Blog to get the entire list of participants. Someone along this trail of eye candy will have a special blinkie that could help you win 25 random Unity stamps, just be sure to leave a comment on the blog where you find the blinkie...simple. You may also want to check out the incredible new release stamps in the Unity Store. My VERY Favorite is their collage set in collaboration with BRAVEGIRLS....it is a MUST SEE and absolutely perfect for me right now with some of the hurdles I've had to deal with.!!!



I can't wait to see some of the amazing projects the Unity crew and Friends come up with to show off this set.

For my card today I pulled out a beautiful stamp from the August 2009 Kit, following my heart. I love this amazing tree and paired with paper and embellies from the Dear Lizzy line by American Crafts. The only thing not from that line are the small flower brads by Making Memories.



Hope you like....

THANK YOU for your visit today!!!
I will be back tomorrow with a Challenge and a Blog Hop so try to come visit if you can.
Hope you have yourself a GREAT weekend!!!
{HUGZ}
-Jodi

20 comments:

lynn said...

sweet card, jodi! happy weekend:)

Maria Levine said...

This is awesome! Love the colors! So springy! Nice job.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love this saying!!! Very sweet! :)

Lacey said...

beautiful card and I ADORE That Brave Girls stamp set!

shuggy said...

i love the dear lizzy line!

Stephanie Zito said...

Such a beautiful and happy spring card Jodi!!! Love that Dear Lizzy dp! Have a wonderful weekend!

marilyn said...

LOVE how you colored the flowers different colors - definitely will have to try that out. So SPRINGY!

marilyn said...

LOVE how you colored the flowers different colors - definitely will have to try that out. So SPRINGY!

Rona said...

very sweet card Jodi!! it was nice to "see you yesterday" Big HUGS!!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card xx

Gwen said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great job, have a great weekend!

jo said...

Beautiful card Jodi!!

Linda said...

Love the colors! they are So springy and cheery

Angie Blom said...

Fabulous card Jodi.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fun card--love all those flowers!! TFS!

Donna said...

Pretty card! love the papers and colors

Jennipher Lowery AKA stamptician said...

very sweet!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I really like how you used the patterned paper.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Beautiful!