Monday, May 3, 2010

Tiddly Inks

Today I have a card to share with you that I made quite a while ago. This very cute digital stamp Annie is from Tiddly Inks. If any of you love Stamping Bella you may have some of the great rubber stamps by Christy Croll....My very favorite is Izzie. Well, Christy now has a wonderful digital stamp site also. Her paper craft planet group has 1,000 members in only 7 weeks, that has to be some kind of record....don't you think???

Her Tiddly Inks store, that I linked above, is just getting started but you should really check it out. She will soon be having a big sale and a blog hop. I have a link to her blog on my sidebar where you will find a lot more info, or you could click HERE if you would like info on getting in on the blog hop or checking out the Tuesday Challenge Blog.







I still have some of my Be Loved papers from My Mind's Eye(I am not tired of them yet) that I used here along with some coordinating cardstock. I popped up the book to add some dimension and made my own flower with some spellbinders flower dies. The sentiment is from Unity and Annie is colored with Copics.

Thanks for stopping to see my creation today, hope you have a great week!!!
See you soon!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is just gorgeous,love your papers and that sweet little image!!!
xx