Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tiddly Inks BUGGY Blog Hop!!!!

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY BUGABOO STAMPS FLOWER POWER CHALLENGE POST, THANK YOU!!!!****

H
ello and welcome to Tiddly Inks very 1st Blog Hop, the BUGGY Hop!!! I am so very happy to be a part of this event. I fell in love with Christy's designs the second I saw my 1st Izzie stamp at Stamping Bella. Then I was just lucky enough to see one of her digital images while surfing one day and I recognized her signature at the bottom.

You should have arrived here from Nancy's DieCut Fun Blog. IF you did not or if you just happened upon my blog today, you will want to go to the TIDDLY INKS Blog to see the list of participants so you can start at the beginning. Also, be sure to leave comments for everyone, because there will be random prizes given out along the way.

When I saw this very CUTE reading Bug I knew she was perfect for me. Her name is Versa Bug and is available in the Tiddly Inks Store. I used to be a mystery reader, but now I am all about the Love Stories. Versa Bug is reading a love story and that is why she has all of those hearts coming from her book.





My card is made with supplies from The Taylored Expressions Jan 2010 Key Ingredients, which includes the Basic Grey line Nook and Pantry. She is colored with Copics and on her wings I used Glamour Dust by DecoArt.

I hope you liked my BUGGY card and THANKS for visiting me along this hop.
I would like to wish a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to everyone
{{BUGGY HUGZ}}
-Jodi

Your next stop along this hop is TANA at Kreative Kaleidoscope, and, if there isn't any BUGGY goodness there ....go see Jess at Farm Fresh Designs.

39 comments:

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Jodi! This image is so adorable!

Hugs,
Larissa

nancybabb said...

So cute! LOVE the mix of patterns!...and your little note telling that its a love story...sweet.

Shirley said...

Jodi, this is a fantastic card. I love all the different papers and ribbons or papers that look like ribbon. I love books so this is a favorite image and you did justice to it. Love the sentiment as a love story is the best kind to read.

Lisa T said...

Cute card! Great papers and who doesn't love those little Buggs? :)

Kristyn said...

I love all the different papers! Such a great idea!
Cheers!
Kristyn
www.goodgravycrafts.com

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Jodi, love all the patterned papers! great job!
Blessings!

Robyn said...

Great card Jodi. Love all the papers. It so colorful and fun.

Patricia said...

so cute card

Angela said...

She's so adorable! Love your choice of paper; well done!

Tammy said...

Cute cute cute!! Love the paper and colors!

Jess Willison said...

Love this card! So cute!

Anita said...

Gotta love a Bugg who like to read! Your card is super duper adorable!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Awww, she loves so perky and colorful! :) I love the shiny wings. :)

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card I love it!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This is just ADORABLE Jodi! Love the coloring and papers you chose:)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awwww, so cute! I love reading, too. Your mix of papers and colors is fabulous!

GobeaGirl said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa G

Amy said...

What a cutie and I love your fun mix of papers on this card! :)

sweet craf-tea chick said...

cute card! love your use of DPs! thanks for sharing :)!

Sue D said...

Very cute being a Love story with all the hearts.

Jacki Randolph said...

Jodi - fabulous card, love this image and how she is all colored up. Love those papers too!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! She'd make a cute bookmark, too! Love the CC papers!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

How simply adorable . Love the colors

Jenny said...

Very cute!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Betty Boo! said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for being part of our blog hop!

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sparkly wings!

Arabella

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow luv the card and the top note on the side....TFS...

Jodi said...

Very cute card! I love the papers you used ~ such a cheerful card. I too love to read, so this image is one that I will need to get!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Adorable card! Love the colors!

Lissa said...

This is one of my favorite buggs... She's so sweet & totally me!!! I just LOVE to read...
HUGS!

Carisa said...

omgosh, i love this bugg too!!! i just bought her the other day b/c i LOVE reading and she's just so dreamy looking like i feel when imersed in a really good book. great job!!!

Miriam said...

I love Versa Bugg! You've made such an incredibly sweet card with her image! You just have to love her...

Miriam

Dawn said...

Super cute card. Loving all these bugs

COSTAR said...

Love your Card.. Huggzzz Colinda

yvonne said...

real cute everyone loves a love story.

Lysa said...

Oh this is SOO cute, I love your layout and all the yummy papers!

Carrie said...

totally fabby card..love the image and dp xx

Tana said...

This is totally adorable Jodi! I love all of the different strips of DP or maybe it's one DP?, either way it is really a cool look! Such a cute image and fabulous coloring too!

Debi said...

Sweet card and love the sentiment!