Friday, May 21, 2010

Taylored Expressions KI & Card Patterns 64

As soon as I received my May Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients I had to start to play. My 1st card did not achieve her challenge to us....make a card without stamping, so that will have to be next time. This kit is just so fun!!! I LOVE the Pebbles papers she chose, the colors are perfect for this time of year.

I've also been wanting to color these great digis from CC Designs, I think they work so well with this paper. So... when I found this sketch at Card Patterns....I thought it would all come together nicely.




The stamps I used are Spring Emma and Swing. I LOVE how digis can be resized to fit however you would like!! That's why I wanted this swing in a digital stamp....so I could make it fit with whatever I wanted. This is probably one of the fastest cards I have ever made. Between the great sketch and coordinating products from Taylored Expressions(even matching Copics) it was so fun and easy!!
Hope you like!!!

Also a quick reminder that today is Freebie Friday over at Bugaboo!! Jodie has come up with another amazing Freebie to share for the week. If you are interested... head on over to the Catch The Bug Blog to see the fab DT inspiration, then that will get you to the freebie.

Tomorrow I will be back with an all new Challenge!!! So don't forget to come back for all the details on how you can win SEVEN free Bugaboo Digis!!

THANKS so much for the visit!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable Jodi! I love all those stripes.