Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Release Tuesday!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!!
It is a very happy Tuesday here because the weather is going to be gorgeous AND today is New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps!!! It is not just any NR day today, Jodie has 4 sets of New Releases today. Not just 4 stamps BUT 4 GROUPS of stamps. The cards The Team have to show you are just the beginning. When you go to the Bugaboo store and click on the images you like, you find a whole series of similar images to chose from.

My 1st card today features Bugaboo Angel Maggie, OH how I LOVE her!!!! Isn't she great??? This Digi comes with the beautiful sentiment too. She is DEFINITELY an all time favorite stamp of mine, and so much fun to color, I can't wait to see more!!!



For this card I colored my angel with Copics, outlined the sentiment with Spica markers and used Glamour Dust on her wings. Then I cut them out with my nesties, along with a mat/background for each. All of the papers here are from Close To My Heart and the border punch is Martha Stewart.


My next AMAZING release to share is from the new WEE One Fairies. I CONTINUE to be amazed with Jodie and how she comes up with all of these fabulous images. Again, not just one, but a whole series at a time. I have a feeling these new Fairies will also be some of my favorite go to to images. I've always loved Fairies and Angels, that is why I have been bursting at the seams to be able to show these off to everyone!!!




My Fairy is colored with Copics, her wings and the stars were colored with Spica markers also, but the sparkle doesn't show up in the picture. The large scalloped square die and scalloped border die are from Spellbinders. The sentiment stamp is CTMH. All papers and embellies are from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients (either spring or easter??).

I really hope you like these digi stamps as much as I do. There are 2 more New Releases to see so you need to head over to our Catch The Bug Blog to find them and then the fabulous blogs of the rest of the Design Team. They are listed on the Bugaboo blog and on my right sidebar.

THANKS for coming bye today!!!
Don't forget to come back soon for more goodness from Bugaboo, including a new Challenge on Saturday.
{{BIG HUGZ}}
-Jodi

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Both cards are super cute!

the whimsical butterfly said...

How sweet are THEY?!?! I love these, Jodi! Awesome work! We loved working w/ Bugaboo this past weekend at my Oh, Alice blog-Jodie has wonderful images and was so generous w/ her prize! I hope you'r having a blast w/ them! Hugs!

Jodie Mackrell said...

love these both! the flower embellishments are beautiful and I love the let your light shine sentiment!

lynn said...

so sweet, jody!