Saturday, May 22, 2010

Male Call!!!!!

Happy Saturday and Welcome to Bugaboo Stamps Male Call Challenge.!!!

This week we would like to challenge you to make a card using the Scrappy Sketch and also make it for a boy, guy, or man. We had such an amazing response for our last Challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. Remember , if you use a Bugaboo image you get 2 entries. The fabulous prizes are 7 digis for 1st place, 4 digis for 2nd place and 2 digis for 3rd. Don't forget to head over to the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created for some Male Call inspiration!!! That is also where you will find the official rules and where to link up your projects.

Here is the sketch that our very own talented Scrappy has created for you to use.







My card for this challenge uses the image Bugaboo Brat Michael.....LOVE him!!! He is so cute in his camo pants listening to his ipod!!! I could never even think of ideas on "Guy" cards until I found the fabulous Bugaboo images!!! I still haven't tried the incredible Gus, but I hope that will be soon. I love Jodie's images so much and the rest of the Design Team is so inspiring, that male cards don't scare me so much anymore. I had a hard time following the great sketch exactly with my background stamp and sentiment (both Unity) but I am happy with the final result....hope you are too!!! I also LOVE how the sentiment has those little hearts on it...just like Jodie has on her images.




I really CAN'T WAIT to see every one of the cards you all will create because I always need Male Call ideas!!!

THANKS so much for checking out my card, I will be watching for yours.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

card supplies
digital image- Bugaboo Brat Michael
color medium- Copics
background stamp & sentiment-Unity
Cardstock- CTMH(green), Bazzill(black),Neenah(kraft)
oval cutting dies-Spellbinders
ink-Versafine Black
bling- Basic Grey
border punch-Fiskars

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is a great card & a very clever use of the music & sentiment.

Rae Anne said...

Jodi, this is so incredibly kick-ass!!! I love the way you used "music" as the background for this image especially when he's listing to his iPod!!! AWESOME! :D MWAH!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

GREAT work Jodi! LOVE the sentiment and FABULOUS work on the image:)

Tammy Miller said...

Jodi, I love your card very very cute!

Cammy said...

Great card Jodi! Love the dp!

Catherine said...

What a great card Jodi ! I love Michael too ! he is too cute !!! Smiles from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute! love the paper!