Friday, May 28, 2010

IT'S Friday, Time for Friends With Flair!!

Hi & Happy Friday!!!

Today I have a very quick and simple card to share. I pulled out my amazing Unity quote stamps and picked this blossom quote I haven't used in a while. I knew I wanted to use my Kraft card base & keep it very simple.....here is what came to mind.


I really love this quote. I pulled out some Basic Grey Chipboard flowers, a tiny brad & some DCWV glitter paper to punch a border. That was it. A very fast card for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend filled with lots of fun!!!!
THANKS for your visit!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

6 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is just adorable, Jodi! One of my FAVE sentiments of all time, too! Love how you incorporated it into your sweet card!

Katie said...

That is so pretty! Love the quote! tfs, Katie

Lesley said...

Pretty card, great sentiment!

gtussing said...

Great card. I love that quote also!

Donna said...

Pretty card and great quote!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!