Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you resist this ADORABLE Bugaboo Freebie???

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR POST, THANK YOU****

Hello and welcome to Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps. Every Friday Jodie has 2 freebies to share in the Bugaboo Store (they will be available after 12:00-noon if they are not there when you go). The one I chose to share with you is this adorable little one named Boo, I LOVE her!!! She is so sweet with her teddy bear!!! I colored her skin and hair as best I could to resemble my daughter. You will also want to go to the Catch The Bug Blog to check out the other freebie and to get some great inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.



I really wanted Boo to stand out and be the center of attention on this card, so that is why I used so much white. She is colored with copics and spica markers, cut out with a spellbinders tag die, then matted with Doodlebug cardstock. The large flower die is from Quickutz to be used with the Epic 6, that piece was then embossed with a cuttlebug folder and then matted. The polka dot paper is Doodlebug also and the sentiment stamp is from Heidi Grace.

THANKS for stopping to see this sweet new Bugaboo image, don't forget to go grab her!!!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend with much better weather than we have been having. Hope to see you again soon!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

8 comments:

Min @ Kaymin Kreations said...

What an adorable card Jodi! Love how you made Boo and her Bear Pop!
Hugs & Happy Days!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very very cute! Love it!

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Jodi and what a fab freebie ! Smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

No doubt about it. . .She's a cutie-patootie. . .;) I love the polka-dot paper and embossed flower! MWAH!

sgc said...

Jodi--very cute card! Love the polka dot paper--and the way you really featured the image.

Jeanie said...

Oooh Jodi, I LOVE the embossed flower behind her. What a great idea. SUPER cute card!

Marilyn said...

Such a cute card & I love your layout & paper.

Nordicblogger said...

She's absolutely adorable, and I like the way you've used so much white to have her stand out, yet dressed up the white with details. Nice!