Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bugaboo New Release Tuesday

Hello and welcome to New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps!!!

Every Tuesday Jodie has new images in the Bugaboo Store, not just 1 or 2 images, but an entire series and/or bundle of images. This week she has come up with a set of Stella Red Hat Blocks. Stella is quite a character and I think she is perfect for the "hattitude"!!!!....She definitely has it!!!



Each of the Design Team members got 2 images from the new set to play with ahead of time for the preview today. Well, I loved both of these Stellas and her hats, so I decided to make a card with both of them. All of the images include Stella wearing a hat with a sentiment inside of a block. So, for my Stella peeking out in the lower right corner, I cut her out of her "block". All of the papers on the card are from the Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredients (which includes Pebbles Treehouse Dp). They are colored with Copics, and my "peeking" Stella has some Flower Soft on her hat and to try for the look of a fuzzy boa.

Next, you should head on over to the Bugaboo Catch The Bug Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with for Stella and her hats.

THANKS for stopping in today, hope you enjoyed my Stellas!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

OMG - I love that cut-out Stella in the corner Jodi!!! This is an absolutely fabulous card!!! :D MWAH!

Catherine said...

What a smashing card Jodi ! I love the flowers soft as a boa ! What a great idea ! Love it ! Smiles from Catherine