Friday, May 28, 2010

Bugaboo Freebie Friday!!!! CUTE Summertime Peekers

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY UNITY FRIENDS WITH FLAIR POST, THANK YOU****


Hello and Happy Freebie Friday from Bugaboo Stamps!!!

This week Jodie has come up with some FABULOUS freebies for you to try out!! They are called Summertime Peekers, there is an entire set of these little cuties and TWO of them are freebies for a week.......so you can try out her wonderful stamps!!!!


I also made this card for the Taylored Expressions Sketch #114 Below.




So, this little sweetie is called Summertime Peeker Flowerpot. There is also another peeker freebie that is a boy. They can both be found here in the Bugaboo Store. This Peeker series is another of Jodie's many creations that have me saying...."how does she do this?" 2 new sets released a week that are AMAZING!!!!





For my card today I used my little peeker along with elements from the Taylored Expressions April Key Ingredients which includes papers and elements from the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Line. She is colored with Copics, the circle die is from Quickutz and the large scalloped square die is from Spellbinders. The paper buttons were punched with the Marvy Uchida embossed button punch. The one thing that doesn't show up in the photo is her blue eyes, they look much better IRL!!

I hope you liked my combo of Bugaboo Stamps and Taylored Expressions....Two of my very favorites. I really hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! THANK YOU for visiting!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi



5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a delicious card ! I love this new design ! Got to have it ! Smiles from Catherine

the whimsical butterfly said...

How cute is SHE?!? Ok, I'm off to Bugaboo ;) GORGEOUS card and great take on the TESC! Buttons are too sweet!

Rae Anne said...

Jodi, I'm lovin' that pennant border and the buttons layered over sparkly designer paper! :D MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome job Jodi!
love the buttons and the coloring!!!

Linda said...

That card way to cute!! I love it! great job!