Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bugaboo Flower Power Challenge

Hello and welcome to another Bugaboo Stamps Challenge!!
This week our theme is Flower Power.....however you would like to interpret that.
If you did not arrive here from the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog you should definitely go there for all of the Official rules and to find some AMAZING inspiration from my fellow very talented Design Team members.

Oh, and before I forget..... I want to remind you about Freebie Fridays at Bugaboo. Every Friday Jodie has some brand new stamps to preview....and she lets you "try before you buy" at the Bugaboo Store. This weeks freebies are some VERY CUTE sock monkeys that are very much worth trying as a freebie!!! I have seen some sock monkey stamps recently, but I must say I am partial to the cute ones Jodie has come up with. You will find some Friday Freebie Design Team examples at the Catch the Bug Challenge link above too.


For my Challenge Card today I chose to use the Bugaboo Brat Sean, I think he is so cute holding that flower behind him!!! I didn't want the card to be too girly with a boy stamp. But as I was coloring Sean I was reminded of a little boy named AJ I was a Nanny for for 6 1/2 years (I miss him SO MUCH!!! :( ) AJ new I loved flowers, and he would pick them and draw them for me. With that in mind, I didn't think this was too much....even if it was coming from a little boy.


The sentiment is from Unity and I LOVE it, but it is kind of hard to read. It says "may flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day". ALL papers and the flower center are from CTMH. All 3 die sets.... the ovals, the flowers and the tags are Spellbinders and Sean is colored with Copics.

This is definitely a challenge you should enter because Jodie is very generous to the winners....1st place receiving 7 bugaboo images!!! 2nd and 3rd place also receive images!! This time of year we can usually all come up with a Flower Power Card!!!

I'm so glad you came to visit today!!! As you can tell I love talking about (and creating with) Bugaboo stamps.
Hope to see you again soon!!
Have a wonderful weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Moms out there!!!
{{HUGZ}}
-Jodi

8 comments:

sgc said...

Cute card, Jodi. Love the paper flower.

Jenny said...

Super cute!

Tammy Miller said...

great card Jodi!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

SO CUTE! LOVE this image and GREAT layout!

Cammy said...

Really cute Jodi! Love your paper flower!

Rae Anne said...

Jodi, that's a gorgeous paper flower that you created and perfect for the image and sentiment!!! I love red & light blue together, so your card is just rockin' it! :D

Marilyn said...

Very cute card... such a sweet image!

Scrappy said...

Very cute card Jodi! Love the paper flower!