Monday, May 10, 2010

Bugaboo ABC Monday

Hello,
Happy Monday!!!

Mondays at Bugaboo Stamps means Anything But a Card. I decided to make something I've been wanting to do for quite a while. I started putting together an Inspiration Journal for my daughter. A journal where I will write inspirational quotes, add inspirational pictures and where I will document favorite memories I have of her. I plan on it being a constant work in progress, a place for her to come for that little pick me up we all need once in a while. I also plan on showing you more of this as it comes together, today is the very beginning.

The 1st time I saw this Bugaboo stamp & sentiment set I knew I wanted to use it for the cover of this journal. She is called Bugaboo Angel Anything is Possible. I found a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 Kraft colored album at Michaels for .79 cents. I was able to take it apart and change the ribbon as desired. Right now there seems to be quite a bit of ribbon, but as it fills up and I add things I will need to loosen it.

Here is what I have done so far....




The Dp used here is Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts {this girl}, the cardstock is Bazzill. I colored my Angel with Copics and spica glitter markers. I printed the sentiment very lightly on cardstock and colored over it with a pink spica glitter marker. Decoart Glamour Dust was used on her wings and wand. The oval and square cutting dies are Spellbinders.



The inside pages are also kraft...which I LOVE....so I couldn't turn down this great mini album.
Hope you like my little creation and if you would like to check out more of the amazing stamps like these head on over to the Bugaboo Stamps Store.
Hope you have a great week!!!
THANKS for your visit,
{HUGZ}
-Jodi

5 comments:

sgc said...

Jodi--very cute! I, too, love the Kraft pages inside the album. Great buy you got!

Catherine said...

What a wonderful idea Jodi ! I love the soft colours you have chosen and the image is really sweet... Just great ! Smiles from Catherine

Cheryl said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jodi,such pretty colours and what a wonderful idea!!!
xx

Scrappy said...

Fab project Jodi! Great job! :)

Rae Anne said...

While the project is simply beautiful (pink, white, and kraft look absolutely fabulous together), it's the idea behind it that's even more so Jodi! MWAH!