Friday, May 14, 2010

BRAVE GIRLS Friday with FLAIR!!!!

Hello Unity Friends With Flair,
so glad to be here again this week with you!!

I am so happy that I got to ink up this AMAZING BRAVE GIRLS set by Unity to share today!! This is such a fabulous stamp set, there are so many things I have rolling around in my head that I want to do with it.....the #1 being a BRAVE GIRL inspiration journal. I have come to a point in my life where there is no possibility that things can possibly get any worse. I am at a constant right now....things aren't getting better, I'm surviving , I am protecting my soul (one of the sentiments in the set) and this stamp set made me realize I am a BRAVE GIRL!!! It is very odd that a stamp set can teach you something about yourself, but this one has and I am very grateful for that. THANK YOU Unity and Brave Girls!!!!

Today I only had time for a card to share.......



I pulled out some of my old Basic Grey papers & buttons, then used the "background" be brave stamp to make one of the patterned papers. Then I combined the birds and come fly with me for the main image. All of the flowers were cut out of the Dp & the large one was paired with 3 coordinating buttons. I used a large spellbinders tag die, a fiskars border punch and all of the edges were distressed with ink. I hope my project did the set some justice.

If you just happened upon my blog you will want to go over to the Unity blog for the list of blogs with fabulous Unity eye candy. One of them will have a blinkie to find, then leave a comment there and you could win some Unity stamps (25)!!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend & thanks for visiting!!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

15 comments:

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card!

Debbi said...

I just got my Brave Girl stamp set. I just love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!

marilyn said...

LOVE your card - used one of my favorite stamps!

Elisabeth said...

So beautiful! That bird stamp is stunning!

Debby/Darthy said...

This is a fabulous project. I love love love it.

jo said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi!!!!

Lesley said...

Pretty card!!

maryanns said...

Great looking card--I love the pink and gray colors. Stay strong!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I got that set and I absolutely luv it! Beautiful card.

Susan B. said...

Beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

She said...

Lovely card. Have a good week. S x

dahlhouse designs said...

very pretty card.

lisa a.