Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Digital Two For Tuesday

Today I have the honor of being Guest Designer on the great site Digital Two For Tuesday(click here). I found Cora's site some time ago while searching for vintage images. Every Tuesday she has free vintage images. I was very glad to make some cards with these images and took it as a challenge from my "normal" style. I had a hard time deciding what to do with these and instead of doing something new, I think I ended up using the images in my style, which is not what I intended, but is how they turned out. If you like vintage or just want to check out some beautiful images you should really go take a look at the site!!!




On this card I used papers and cardstock from CTMH, tag die is Quickutz, flower dies are Spellbinders and flower diecuts are Melissa Frances.

All supplies here are from Melissa Frances Fresh Twist Line. Tag and flowers dies are Spellbinders and border punch Martha Stewart.

THANKS so much for stopping bye, I will be back very soon with more to share, hope to see you then!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jodi,

Super cards hun, love the lace a sequin ribbon on the first card - great addition.

Hugs Ali x

Fany said...

Hello!
Nice blog! I saw cute things, especially, that tree button you make, like it very much.
best regards
Fany