Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful Bugaboo Freebies!!!

Hello Friends!!! I have been gone a while but am VERY glad to be back in stamping land!!! We went on vacation and the beginning was AMAZING (more on that later), but the end was not much fun. Things are finally back to normal and I am very happy to share a card with you today.

You may not know that Bugaboo Stamps has a Freebie Friday every week. Jodie, the owner and artist, offers 2 free images every Friday here on the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog. Yes, I am 1 day late, but I just had to share this cute Bee Bear with you. The images are available for 1 week so be sure to go check out what else is free this week.


Along with the Bugaboo image this card is made with products from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line (all papers and ribbon). I fell in love with this line of products when I saw it!! Have any of you seen or used the fabric paper from this line?? It looks great. My digital image is colored with copics and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps. The 2 tag dies are Spellbinders and the border punch is from Fiskars.

I hope you like this card and image as much as I do and also hope you will return often to see more of these amazing Bugaboo Stamps that I will be sharing. There will also be a Challenge next Saturday the 24th.
THANKS for your visit,
{HUGZ}
Jodi

1 comment:

Rae Anne said...

Late, but definitely worth the wait! This is darling Jodi! I'm glad you're back - MWAH!