Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions sketch TESC102 with Key Ingredients

Hello to my cyber space crafting pals, hope you are having a great week. I decided to do another Taylored Expressions sketch challenge today, here is the sketch...



The supplies used for this card are from Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredients, except for the pearls and the digital stamp. The bright sunshine was at the wrong angle when I took this picture because the pearls left shadows however I positioned the card....though I won't complain about the sunshine.


THANKS for visiting!! I hope you like my card!! I loved coloring the cute pixie and think she is perfect for these papers and this sketch. See you soon,
{HUGZ}
Jodi

card supplies
stamp-C.C. Designs DIGI Swiss Pixie Heidi Among The Flowers
papers-Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients January 2010(Dp Basic Grey Nook & Pantry)
cutting dies- rectangle ticket and scalloped rectangle from Spellbinders
pearls-Kaisercraft
embossing-Cuttlebug embossing folder
coloring medium- Copic markers

1 comment:

Linda said...

this is cute and sweet I love the colors and image. very spring and cheerful looking.