Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One of My Nicest Thoughts

Today I have a card for you that I did for two different challenges. The first is the Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge WFWC5 over on The Wild Flower Patch and the second is Card Patterns Weekly Card Sketch. Here is the sketch they provided.



This image is Valentine Lily from The Wild Flower Patch. I really like her ( love that crooked smile!!) and wanted to try her with something other than a Valentine. The sentiment stamp is Unity. For the Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge we were to use the colors red, black and white, I've always loved black and white with a touch of color. Sorry for the bad photo, I finished this at night and wanted to get it posted. Lily is colored with Copics, I covered up some hearts on the bottom of her dress with a black stripe to make it less like a Valentine so then I also made the collar black. The heart she is holding and her socks are colored with moonlight smooch. I used my Atyou Spica glitter markers on her shoes, eyes, eyelashes and barrette.

All of the rest of the supplies are from my Taylored Expressions Feb 2010 Key Ingredients (except the ribbon is from my supply). Here is what I came up with.





THANKS for taking a look at my card, hope you like it and hope to see you soon.
{HUGZ}
Jodi

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Jodi this is very cute! Lily looks fantastic! And I love that sentiment! Thanks for participating at the Wild Flower Patch.

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Awesome card dear.

Christy said...

Very cute and sweet thought. :)

Thanks for the note. Once I get time to organize it I think we will have a little submission chance and a vote to see about a design team. I hope you will submit then. :)
XOXO
Christy

dstandard said...

Totally adorable - thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Jodi!