Saturday, March 27, 2010

I {HEART} Bugaboo Stamps!!!

Hello fellow stampers and Happy Saturday!!!

Today I have a spring card to share with you, I LOVE this cute bunny!!! AND I finally get to tell you my HAPPY news!!! I am one of the new members of the BUGABOO Stamps DESIGN TEAM!!! I can't begin to tell you HOW EXCITED I am to represent and work with their stamps!!! This TOO CUTE bunny is just the very beginning of the AMAZING Digi stamps that Jodie, the owner and designer, has in her store. I couldn't believe the amount of CUTE, BEAUTIFUL and literally LAUGH OUT LOUD funny stamps that I found there. If you have never been there you really have to go to the store and see for yourself (click here).



The team is having a color challenge this week, the colors are coral, kiwi and banana (or similar). This is what those colors inspired me to make. Color Challenges are not always my best and my daughter wasn't too sure about a "coral" easter bunny, but once I found my similar colors and put it all together she thought it was "pretty nice".....which is a good review from her!! If you go to the Bugaboo Catch The Bug Challenge Blog you can find out about this Challenge and pick up one of the great freebies to participate. You could win some amazing images!!!

I want to thank Rae Anne and Tammy for their help and wisdom this week. I am really looking forward to working with everyone on this Design Team!!!
Hope you have an amazing weekend!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

card supplies
digital stamp-Bugaboo Stamps
cardstock-Doodlebug & CTMH
coloring medium-Copics & Atyou Spica Markers
embossing-Cuttlebug folder
oval die cuts-Spellbinders
border punch-Martha Stewart
waxy flax-CTMH
sassy strands-CTMH
beads & flowers-CTMH

16 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Love the card, welcome to the team I am so happy to have you!!!

sgc said...

Jodi--Welcome to the Bugaboo team! Your card is adorable--I love the coral bunny!

Jeanie said...

Ooooh love this card Jodi and that adorable little bunny! The lace punched border is the perfect touch!!

Jacki Randolph said...

Welcome to our crazy team, so happy to have you join us. Love the embossing and the cute pink bunny!

Melissa S. said...

Good Saturday Morning to You Joci and welcome to the Design Team for Bugaboo Stamps. You are going to love it here I'm sure, I know I do. I can't wait to get to know you better. I love your work. Have a great day.

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the embossing and borders!!! Congrats and welcome to the team!!
xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

SUch a pretty Card Jodi,love the colors! Welcome to the DT! I am so happy to have you as part of my team!

Rae Anne said...

Love that triple-punched border and the embossed background! Jodi, THANK YOU, for joining the DT - We're thrilled to have you with us. . .coral-colored bunny and all. . .MWAH!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, sweetie I am SOOOOO happy for you! CONGRATS! You are totally deserving of this and I know you will do an amazing job for them! Hooray! This card is SO sweet! The embossing is a great touch, too!

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the texture and that layer border!

Tammy said...

This bunny is adorable! I love your MS border punch and your embossing!! ...Thank you for stopping by my blog!

marsha said...

Beautiful bunny card! I love the pastels and your textures.

Hugs,
Marsha

Tami said...

Here for the blog hop

Marilyn said...

Very cute card.

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Super cute card, I love this bunny image! Love your pretty soft colors, great job!

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

HI Jodi,
Congrats on making the DT! :)
XOXO
Christy