Monday, March 8, 2010

H{ippity} Hopping Monday

Hello Monday Hoppers,

Today I made a quick spring card with the wonderful {ippity} set Just Wanted To Say.....
I had this Kraft cardstock I wanted to use but it was too dark. So I found my white pigment based ink and used a Unity background stamp and also inked the edges to soften it up a little bit.


Well, I'm not that really happy with how it turned out.....but I think it's OK for a thinking of you card.

If you just happened upon my blog today you should head over to the {ippity} blog to check out the list of h{ippity} hoppers, they have some wonderful inspiration to share with you. Click here to get there.

YAY!!! Today I made the top 3 at DIE CUTS R US with my yellow dress card a couple of posts down. It is one of my very favorite cards ever, so it is REALLY GREAT to have it highlighted!!! If you have never been there you should check it out, They have some GREAT challenges and they carry Unity stamps....I LOVE IT!!! CLICK HERE for the design team blog.

I'm so glad you took the time to visit, hope you have a happy, crafty week!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

card supplies
all papers- Making Memories Flowers Patch
stamp-{ippity} Just wanted to say...., Unity background stamp
ink-versafine black, CTMH White pigment based
tag die-spellbinders
border punch- Martha Stewart

16 comments:

Jen said...

Woohoo, congrats on the top 3 Jodi! This card is very pretty and feminine...love this! The white ink looks perfect for distressing the edges too!

Lisa H. said...

congrats to you! and this card is really pretty. love the dp and escpecially how you did the layering on the sentiment!

lynn said...

such a dainty, pretty card, jodi! congrats on your die cuts r us feature!

Debby/Darthy said...

What a pretty card. I love how gentle and sweet this looks.

Susan Bouchard said...

Pretty card! Love the pastel colors.

Kim Dellow said...

Big congrats! Lovely card, so pretty. Kim

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous Jodi! Congrats on making the top 5 too! Your card was amazing! Have a great day!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful card! I really like the way you used the border punch.

BonnieRose said...

COngrats to you.. love that card.. it's perfect!

Lacey said...

beautiful!

Rona said...

very sweet. love the lacy border

Elisabeth said...

Such a sweet, dainty card...just lovely!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very pretty love the soft colors!!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Be happy, it's lovely!

Kelly Landers said...

What a sweet feminine card!!