Thursday, March 18, 2010

BUGABOO Stamps Sketch Challenge

Hello, today I have a card for a sketch challenge from Bugaboo Stamps, a digi stamp company with some GREAT stamps.


If you have never visited their store you should check it out here. I used one of their amazing freebie stamps on my card. Can you believe this amazing stamp was a freebie?? I LOVE IT!! I love the big Easter egg and really had fun coloring it.



I love the sketch too, nice and simple. It highlights the great image. Today we actually have LOTS of wonderful sunshine and I love it but it made some little shadows on my picture from all of the trees we have around.....sorry about that.

Thanks for looking, I'll be back soon with another spring card.
{HUGZ}
Jodi

card supplies
cardstock-Bazzill
Digi Stamp- Bugaboo Stamps
color medium-Copics
border punch-Fiskars
glitter paper, paper frills and bling- Doodlebug

5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jodi

Cute card hun.

Hugs Ali x

Tanya said...

oooh, love the colors!

Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

Rae Anne said...

I love purple & yellow together, and that stacked border just takes this card to whole other level - Wonderful! Thanks so much for participating in Bugaboo Stamps' & Catch the Bug's sketch challenge!

Scrappy said...

Fantastic! Great color combo! :-) Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Blog Challenges!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the bugaboo challenge!