Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stamping Bella LOVE ME DO Blog Hop

Hello and Happy Saturday!!!
Thanks so much for stopping here on your way through the Stamping Bella LOVE ME DO Blog Hop!!! I am SO HAPPY to be a part of it!! IF you've just happened upon my blog, you can click here to start from the beginning at Bloggabella.
Can you believe that it wasn't until very recently that I got my 1st Stamping Bella stamp?? Well, I love them and am so glad I got them in time for this hop!!! I chose to make my card with Ella Lollipop because I just couldn't wait to color her, and here is what I came up with.





Isn't she Sweet?!? I know you've seen her MANY times...I have too. But she is just so cute!! OK, on to my recipe. All papers and embellishments are from Making Memories Love Story line, Except for the red foil. That is from Spellbinders along with 1 oval and 2 scalloped oval dies and the border punch is Martha Stewart, she is colored with copics.
In addition to the FABULOUS eye candy throughout the hop, Stamping Bella has decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop. One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $25 gift voucher to Stamping Bella!!! The fun part is...they aren't telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win....and who wouldn't want that prize?!?! The winner will be announced on Friday in the Stamping Bella Splitcoast forum.

THANKS so much for your visit, next you get to head over to Jackie's blog and I am sure she will have some AMAZING eye candy, as always!!!
{{HUGZ}}
-Jodi




39 comments:

arlene said...

This is so sweet,love the pink and your borders. Congratulations on getting your Bella's, but be forewarned, it is an addiction.

GabrielaD said...

love this... its true what Arlene said, get ready to be ADDICTED!... but its a fun addiction.

Ginger said...

I love all of the elements - oval and scalloped edges. You did a great job!

Karen Motz said...

Very sweet!!!

paulatracy said...

Awww, so is so cute!!!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so sweet and feminine! So cute! :)

Angela said...

Awww, she's precious!

Jennifer Roach said...

So cute!!

Debi said...

so sweet!

d'Dragon said...

I just love your card, so sweet!

jan farnworth said...

great card.

Sparkle said...

Very cute!

djones said...

She is so sweet! I love the buttons and ribbon you added...perfect!

Davis Family said...

That is a darling and sweet card.
LOVE IT!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How sweet! Your card is precious!!!

Michelle said...

adorable!

Kerry J. said...

So pretty! I love Ella and all your layers!

Giffysk8s said...

SO pretty! Love everything about her!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute - my Ella Lollipop is on its way to me now, I cannot wait! :)

Marlene said...

So cute!!! Love that image!

scrappingnana said...

Sweet card. Love the image and the hearts & bow.
JoAnn

Susan said...

Ooo, so girly and pretty and pink! Love the paper, and your Ella is adorable!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweetheart of a card! Love the colors and papers. Just lovely! Happy V-Day!

Leslie said...

Very pretty - love all the tones of pink you used and the lacy scallop edge - pretty!

Crafty Cath said...

Jodi - she is so sweet. Your paper pulls the colors and polka dots together so nicely. I'm really digging the patterned paper design - it's so girlie. I must find some of those shiny hearts - great embellishment!

Kandi said...

Very pretty and girly! I love those little lollipop kids, but don't have any YET, lol. Love the ribbon w/ hearts on your card too. Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

pam said...

I have seen her a few times but I have to say this is one of cutes I have seen. Very Valentinie with soft color. I just love it.

upcdaze said...

I'm partial to this particular Bella because my granddaughter's name is Ella. Your card is so cute!

leenda said...

Adorable! Great job!

Susanne said...

Oh this is adorable....love all the special touches

GDP2001 said...

Too sweet!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Wow, I love this one, great job with the design!

Cassie said...

sweet and cute!

Princess Danell said...

Very cute card. Nice color combination.

Kathy said...

I love the colours. The heart detail is great too.

Pat said...

Cutie patoodie!

Lindsy said...

Such a darling card! You picked such a sweet image =)
I love the hearts and ribbon =)

Sheila D said...

Wow, you did a great job. So sweet! It's one of my favorite images too.

Jess Willison said...

So sweet! You can't ever see her enough!