Monday, February 1, 2010

1st Day of New Releases at Rusty Pickle Digital Delights

Hello and Happy Monday!!
Today I am so glad to show you my creation made with one of the beautiful new releases from The Rusty Pickle Digital Delights.
We are going to have 3 days of new releases and today is only the 1st. We have some wonderful floral images to share with you. I made my card using this new digi



I wanted to do something with this image that I can only do very easily with a digital image. I printed the image out on my cardstock for coloring, then printed it on the green cardstock. After that I resized it so that it was a little smaller than the 1st one and printed a few of those to be colored also. I decided to make a little "bouquet" with the image and cut out three of the smaller flowers after they were colored and added them with pop dots to give them some dimension. Then as I cut the images with my Spellbinders dies I made sure to line them up so the stems would match the way I wanted the dies positioned on the card. Here is my end result

The papers, cardstock, sticker and ribbon are all from Close To My Heart. I colored the flowers with copics, the pearls are Kaisercraft and I used a Martha Stewart border punch.

Remember you still have time to complete a card for our Tart and Tangy Tuesday Challenge from last week. For more info on the challenge OR to get this great new image you can go visit the Rusty Pickle site by clicking on my banner to the right. Be sure to check out the other listed Design Team members that have new releases today also. Thanks for visiting, have a GREAT week and I will be back tomorrow with another New Release.
-Jodi

Heather http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com/
Rachel
http://mycardstockcreations.blogspot.com/
Ali
http://craftydragons.blogspot.com/
Dawn
http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com/
Nancy http://southernyankeecrafter.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO adorable Jodi! What a gorgeous card! So glad to be back from CHA to be back in blog land and see everyone's pretty creations :) missed ya!

Rachel said...

Oh this is sooo gorgeous Jodi! you did a beautiful job. love that pink. love how you gave the flowers dimension. Don't you just love that paper pack!!
hugs,
Rachel

Heather Schlatter said...

Jodi,

You really did a gorgeous Creation for that Sneak Peak I love the colors and the papers and how you duplicated the image!!! Gorgeous Job sorry it has taken me a few days to get around but I love this!!!

Heather