Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pure Innocence Valentine

Hello Stampers,
Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for some challenges, the sketch I used is from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
This is the 1st time I have done this challenge and I thought it was a great sketch. Here is my card.....


I was so excited to find that you can get some of the Pure Innocence stamps as Digis, I just happened upon a blog where someone had used one for a card. Here is where you can find them, they are made by Heather Ellis. I think they are all JUST SO ADORABLE, it is very hard to pick, but I really liked this one for my cards.
supplies used
Digital Stamp by Heather Ellis
Dp by My Mind's Eye Bo Loved
Cardstock by Prism
Sentiment Stamp by Unity (Sending My Love)
Copic Markers- Taylored Expressions Valentine Ingredients
Stickles Glitter Glue
Scalloped Circle and Small Heart die-Quickutz
2Tag dies-Spellbinders

I am also submitting this card for 2 other challenges, and both are to make a Valentine Card.
Crazy 4 Challenges
Die Cuts R Us Design Team Challenge

Thanks so much for coming to visit, I hope you like my Valentine as much as I do. Have a GREAT day.
{{HUGZ}}
-Jodi

11 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

This is so cute, Jodi!! I love the sweet image and the yummy colors!! Thanks so much for playing with us this weeks at DCRU!!
Sheri~DCRU DT

the whimsical butterfly said...

She's SO sweet, Jodi! LOVE that MME paper!!!

margie c said...

She's such a sweet image, Jodi! I love all of Ellis' images! Adorable card :)
TFS! hugs, margie

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

I really love it! The Be Loved paper was a great choice!!! I am so glad you joined us this week at DCRU!!!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Karen Giron said...

What a super sweet card - the hearts in the corner are a perfect balance to the sentiment on the bottom - fabulous!! I'm so glad you participated this week and hope to see you back again :D

Gwen said...

Jodi this is a very precious card. Great little image. Perfectly pretty papers. Wonderful for our DCRU Love theme. Thanks for playing along.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Nancy said...

So super cute, Jodi!! I love the image, and the colors are awesome!

Dragonlady said...

Hi hun,

Fab card, great image and love the soft colours.

hugs Ali x

Cara said...

Hi, Jodi! Darling card and I love the designer paper. Thanks for sharing your "love" with DCRU!

Cara DCRU DT

Hannah said...

Adorable!!!! Soooo pretty I love it!! thanks for joining us @ DCRU

Amber said...

Just lovely Jodi! Adorable image and I love the shades of pink you used!
DCRU Hugs
Amber