Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello H{ippity} Hoppers

Happy Monday to you, hope you have a nice week ahead.

Today I have another Valentine card to share with you. I know the {ippity} challenge is a birthday card but right now I have my valentine supplies out. My crafting stuff is pretty unorganized and I didn't want to make it worse....I have enough to reorganize as it is. When I started with this card I had a different vision in mind. I wanted a collage type card with an {ippity}/Unity heart tree. Which is what this is, yet I am not very happy with the results. To me it looks more like a card made by a child, oh well. Next time will be much better. Sometimes my crafts mirror how I am feeling and lately my health problems have been REALLY bad. I'm sure checking out all of the H{ippity} Hopping blogs today will help me get my mojo back(I REALLY HOPE!!!).

All of the stamps here are from Unity or {ippity}. The background is Hearts of old, the tree is from Giggle Grove...the original set, wood mounted. The sentiment and small hearts on branches are from Love Grows. The heart on top of the tree is from you + me= happy, and the two hearts on both sides of the tree are cut out from the heart in the {ippity} set Life's Little Moments. Here is how it turned out.....

Supplies
Papers and Embellishments-Making Memories Love Story
Ink- Memento and Brilliance
Cutting Dies-Spellbinders
Ribbon-Close To My Heart
Border Punch- Fiskars
Stickles

Today I will be working on something MUCH BETTER, thanks so much for coming to visit today -Jodi

15 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful card. I love all the elements you used.

lynn said...

jodi, your card is adorable! this is a style i don't do well.

Heather said...

Very pretty!

Kelly Landers said...

How cute that you replaced the circles on the tree with our hearts!! I love that!! And today's challenge is Valentine's so you are right on track this week!! LOL!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Jodi! Love all of your details and stamping!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Eva said...

Jodi...what a fun card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

ADORABLE Jodi! I love the shimmer/sparkle to the image and the collage look w/ the postcard image and the labels die cut-it's FABULOUS!

Elisabeth said...

Perfect for V day, sweet card!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Amazing use of stamps!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love this card--love that you mixed stamp sets:)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jodi

This is a gorgeous card, I do love your creations.

Hugs Ali x

Carolina said...

Such a darlin' card...love all the details!

Andrea said...

great collage card!!

Jen said...

Absolutely lovely Jodi! The pinks look awesome with those heartts all over!