Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday Full of Friends with Flair!!!

Hi to my fellow Unity Addicts full of Flair and to anyone else that is just stopping by. If you did not get a chance to check out the Unity blog yesterday, you REALLY should head on over there to check out the new look. Angela also made a few additions to the new blog and they are AWESOME!! You can get there by clicking here.

Next, I need to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Jen from Jen's Cup of Creations. I was lucky enough to win her Blogaversary Blog candy and the package she sent me was AMAZING!!!! Jen is an {ippity} chick and she included the {ippity} SET Just Wanted To Say.....in the blog candy. If you would like to check out her blog or her {ippity} stamps for sale, click on the link above. THANK YOU Jen, it will be so much fun creating with all of the goodies!!

I hope you have had a GREAT week and that you have been able to get some fun stamping time in. I am a very excited stamper this week because yesterday I found out I won the Artful INKables think INK Challenge. So, I won some of their stamps, YEAH!!! Winning stamps is always great, I have 3 of their sets that I LOVE, can't wait to get more!!

My card I have to share with you today is definitely related to my mood this week, but I didn't really realize it until it was done. Do you ever do that?? I picked the paper and stamps, put everything together and went WOW!! That's how I've felt this week. Here it is....




I have been REALLY wanting spring to come along, just like always at this time of the year, but this week has been bad. That explains the papers and all of the butterflies. I have also had some things happen that have reminded how important my family really is to me, they (especially my mom) have helped me through some very tough times and are always there for me. That explains the sentiment. Another wonderful family thing has been watching my cousin play on the USA Olympic Hockey team this week. My brother was in 3 summer Olympics and I was lucky enough to go to 2 of them. It is such an AMAZING thing, there is nothing like the Olympics. I LOVE seeing all of the different countries coming together peacefully. OK, sorry for my rambling today when there are so many fabulous stampers to visit. Here is the recipe for my card, THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting today....hope to see you again soon!!!

Making Memories- papers, ribbon and butterfly shaped paper from journaling notebook- all Flower Patch Line
Unity Stamps- circle sentiment from Birdie Inspiration, 3 butterflies from Bevy of Butterflies
Martha Stewart- border punch
Quickutz-scalloped circle die
Versafine black ink and Memento Summer Sky ink

{{HUGZ}}
-Jodi

16 comments:

BonnieRose said...

I love the soft pastel colors.. this is such a soothing card.. love it!

Stephanie said...

Stunning card! So soft and pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

JenMarie said...

So lovely!

Bogner's said...

Love all those butterflies! Beautiful!

lynn said...

very impressive, having family competing in the olympics, jodi! sweet, sunny card this week! tfs!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv how you used the butterfly journaling pad on the card. Lovely card.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful love the butterflies I really need to get that set out thanks for the inspiration!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Cute! Love the butterfly image!

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today! :D

Danni said...

Love this card!! Wonderful job!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

so cute and like Spring--I bet it will come now that you are making these cards:) TFS!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Lovely!

Kelly Landers said...

Your card is spring!! I love it!!