Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fluttering By with Unity Friends with FLAIR!!!

Welcome and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Hello to my Unity Friends and also to any new friends from Flutter By Wednesday, this is my 1st project for their wonderful challenge blog. I used an image and sentiment from Unity's January KOTM ...savor the journey. There are so many wonderful stamps in this kit it's hard to pick what to use. So, I actually picked my papers 1st, which I usually don't do, and went from there. Then, I realized these papers had some beautiful butterflies, and I have been wanting to join in at Flutter By Wednesday. Here is what I came up with.


I have been feeling just a little bit slow lately, so I had to use this sentiment, I love it with the snail and mushrooms!!!

Supplies used
Making Memories Flower Patch Line - papers, ribbon, journal page, butterfly
Martha Stewart - border punch
Prima - flowers
Stickles
Unity - stamps and ink
Copics - color for image
Spellbinders- die cuts
buttons and pearls from craft supply

Thank you for coming to see my creation today, I hope you have a GREAT and RELAXING weekend!!!
{HUGS}
-Jodi

18 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG. This is the CUTEST!!! I LOVE that image from the kit and your DP choice is beautiful...and I LOVE the addition of the butterfly and flowers. This is SO pretty Jodi!!!

BonnieRose said...

it's beautiful.. love the pink color u chose.. it's a great card!

Stephanie said...

So beautiful Jodi! Love your color combo and those flowers!
Stunning! Have a wonderful weekend!

JenMarie said...

Ooo, this is so pretty!

Lisa H. said...

love the new look to your blog! and I'm sooo loving this card-really pretty!

Danni said...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful card!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Catherine said...

Super sweet colors and fab embellies! Love this!

Dawn K. said...

love the colors

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

very sweet love the DP!!!

Rona said...

pretty

stampjourney said...

So soft and pretty!

Robynccgirl said...

Pretty! Love how warm and cozy this card looks!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!

Cassie said...

just adorable. the soft colors you used really make this card shine! thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jodi

Sorry I am a little bit late, gorgeous card and I love the colours you have chosen.
Thanks for your kind words about my basket. I really appreciate it.

Hugs Ali x

Nancy said...

Jodi, this is so pretty!! I love the layout and the butterfly!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Jen said...

Oooh, the mushrooms look so cute in that color and the papers surrounding them bring out the beauty on this card! TFS!