Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd Day of Rusty Pickle Digi New Releases

Hello to my fellow stampers and Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is the 2nd day of our Rusty Pickle Digi's new releases and I have a card to share with you. I chose this beautiful coneflower image to preview, It reminded of the beautiful purple coneflowers I used to have at my old house. It also looks a lot like the Black Eyed Susans I had in that same flower garden. I know different people have different names for some of the same flowers, this is just what I have always called the purple and/or yellow flowers like these in the card.



I pulled out a package of Bazzill monochromatic purples for this. The image is colored with copics and the Atyou Spica markers with the BEST sparkle. Close to the center of the flowers I also used some Smooch Pearlized ink in Grape Soda. Two of the paper pieces are embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, the tag and oval dies are Spellbinders and the border punch is from Martha Stewart. That cute little thank you sentiment stamp with the tiny heart inside the O is from Heidi Grace.

The shine and sparkle of the image does not show well in a picture, but it looks great in person. Some of the other ladies on the Design Team have cards to share with you today, I will be back with that list in a bit. If you want to check now you can click on the names on my Rusty Pickle Design Team list to the right of this post.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming to my blog today, please leave a comment so I know you were here. Hope you have a wonderful day and tomorrow I will be back with my last of the new releases.

{{HUGS}},.... Jodi

2 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

oooh I like your blog-did you change the layout? Beautiful card, too Jodi!!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jodi this is so super adorable too!! I love all the purple and the whites so so so pretty together you rocked your first release with the RP!!!! I am so sorry things happened the way that they did!!!

Heather