Friday, January 15, 2010

The Wild Flower Patch

Today I would like to tell you about a new store that I found, it's called the Wild Flower Patch. I LOVE the stuff I made from there so much I put one of their badges on the right side of my blog, in case you just HAVE to have something you see. The items I got are all digital, one image and two of their Perfect Presentation Templates. Here is the 1st one I made....






















This is called the My Little Bag Template and I LOVE it!!!! I have some digital templates from other places that come with ONLY the template. These come with complete instructions, extra templates for the side and top pieces....so you don't have to measure the odd shapes or guestimate the size of your Dp....and this one has an extra template for an additional gift card holder to put inside. These were the easiest cardstock bags or boxes I've made. Luckily my printer will print on cardstock, otherwise you just have to make a pattern with printer paper. I just need a magnet or some velcro to hold the one side shut, but I was able to tuck the flap in without any problem.

Both projects I'm showing you use the My Mind's Eye be loved collection with coordinating Prism cardstock. The love postage stamp is from Unity's Jan 2009 kit love etc... and all die cuts are from Spellbinders.

Now for my 2nd project....

I'm not sure which of these I like better but I would lean towards this one because it has THE CUTEST image on it.....don't you agree???? Her name is Valentine Lily and she ALSO comes with options. There is the one on my Bag It Up Perfect Presentation Template and there are two more that have different sayings on the Valentine she is holding. This template has options too. The top can be a handle if you want, I just chose to punch mine and tie with a ribbon to see how it would look. You can also have a window in the front if you want.

I colored Lily with my Copics and tried to have her coordinate with this amazing paper. I used my Atyou Spica glitter markers on her shoes, the valentine, some random hearts, her eyes and eyelashes. I LOVE her little half smile. The oval and flower dies are Spellbinders. I hope you like her half as much as I do. The Wild Flower Patch has other great images like her so go check them out(all you have to do is click on their badge on the right), with digital stamps you get them right away!!! It's GREAT!!! I found some of the CUTEST Thanksgiving images... I may have to use them to scrap our incredible Thanksgiving vacation to New York City. My brother was an incredible host and he, at the very least, should have a mini book of our time there and how much it meant to us, most of all my daughter.

I hope you enjoyed my favorite new finds!!! I sure had fun making them!! Thanks for stopping and taking a peek at my creations, I really appreciate it, until next time....
-Jodi

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jodi, I LUV the bag template and tags creations! And that image is sooo cute...great creations!