Friday, January 22, 2010

Unity Friends With Flair Friday

Hello and happy Friday to all of my Unity friends out there or anyone else just stopping in!!!
Today I have 2 cards to share with you, made with some of my newer stamps that needed some attention. The first card uses 3 stamps from the Unity December KOTM delightful moments. Isn't that hot air balloon GREAT!!!!??? The papers are all from CTMH, I colored parts of the balloon with Copics, the pearls are Kaisercraft and cutting dies are Spellbinders.


For my second card I used Cardstock, Dp, ribbon and coordinating Copics from Taylored Expressions Valentine Key Ingredients. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Be Loved paper from My Mind's Eye....as many of you do too....because I have been seeing it all over the place. I have 2 Unity stamps here, the flowers are from Best Wishes & Blooms and the Joy definition is from Treasure To Me. I also used a Fiskars border punch, Spellbinders dies and flower bling from CTMH that I colored with my Copics.

IF you would like to check out more info about Unity stamps and their incredible KOTM's just click on my Unity addict blinkie over on the right side. I promise you will never be disappointed with them, I have loved everything Unity since Aug 2008. That blinkie will also get you to their blog with the list of amazingly talented stampers to visit for more Unity eye candy!!! Have a great weekend and I will be posting again soon with some exciting news!!!

-Jodi C.

13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful cards Jodi!!!

Stephanie said...

Fantastic cards Jodi!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great cards:) I love that rick rack ribbon on the second card:) TOO CUTE! TFS!

Jen said...

Jodi, sweet cards you created! I can't get enough of the MME paper, so glad you used it too! Can't wait for your exciting news...hint?! Have a fab weekend!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Gwen said...

Nice work! Love the red/turquoise combo!!

Lisa H. said...

two beauties!!!! nice layouts.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

adorable creations this week!

Nancy said...

Two truly beautiful cards!! I just love your blog header and background...it makes me happy!!

Dawn K. said...

pretty!!

Angie Blom said...

these are both great cards Jodi, love your colour choices.

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Jodi,

Great Unity creations and love the new blog look too!!!!

Your first card is so pretty with that Hot Air Balloon image great minds think alike I guess!!!

Both creations are just to wonderful!!!

Heather