Monday, January 4, 2010

Sparkle Challenge by Club Anya & Friends

Here's another card I made for one of the New Years challenges over at Club Anya and Friends. I continue to practice coloring, using the markers from the monthly Copic Club at Paper Maniac(if you are interested in just trying copics I highly recommend this club, I have a blinkie you can click on over to the right). Lately I have been working on different skin and hair colorings. Around here we have different skin coloring and it also changes in the summer, so I'm trying to figure out which markers work best. I'm also trying to figure out what I like for our dark brown hair with either red or lighter brown highlights. The skin color on this card turned out darker than I wanted but I still like the look.
I LOVE to add sparkle to my images using the atyou spica twinkle markers over my copics. Here is a close up of her. I also used
Prima Design paper
Bazzill Cardstock
DCWV glitter paper
Basic Grey square purple bling
Spellbinders dies cuts and border
Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist
Unity sentiment stamp from the Little Buggers set

THANKS for stopping here!!
-Jodi

No comments: