Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge

This week the Pixie Dust Challenge #4 is to make a shaped card. I chose to make mine in the shape of a flower, using a stencil that I have. I LOVE this super SWEET digital fairy image I found at Pixie dust studio. I guess I was drawn to the ETSY store by their name. I LOVE all things fairies and pixie dust, I think I'm trying to make up for my childhood when I wasn't a "girly girl".
This didn't turn out quite as I hoped, maybe I just don't like the distressing I did on the edges, I'm not sure. I colored her with copics first and then used my favorite twinkle markers...Atyou Spica. I wanted her to sparkle as much as possible...she is a fairy after all!!!
My closeup shows the sparkle a little bit better in some of the areas. All papers and the epoxy circles used here are from SEI, the cutting dies are Spellbinders and the ribbon is from my supply.

Hope you enjoyed my Fairy today, if you like it you could head on over to Pixie Dust Studio. Have a great day!!!
-Jodi

http://pixieduststudio.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Lana said...

Such a super card Jodi
Thank you for joining us at PDS
Lana x

Lisa Foster said...

Super Cute!!! Thanks for joining us at PDS!
Hugs,
Lisa

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a sweet little pixie and beautifully shaped card!