Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leftovers......for DIE CUTS R US

This week we are suppose to make a new creation from our leftovers of Christmas/Holiday papers and here is what I came up with.


I looked through my papers and found I had enough of the My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas collection to make a nice card. The stamp is a new Wild Sprout from The Greeting Farm which I happened to get in the mail today from DIE CUTS R US, her name is Stella and isn't she precious!!! I colored her with Copics, the ribbon and all Dp is from the Colorful Christmas Collection mentioned above. The cardstock is Bazzill and the cutting dies (embossed and colored frame, labels and flowers) are all Spellbinders.

I hope you like my little "leftover Stella" and thanks for stopping bye to visit.

Have a beautiful day,
-Jodi

5 comments:

margie c said...

Very pretty! Love the coloring!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuts R Us :)

hugs, margie

Gwen said...

Jodi, Your Stella card is adorable. She's just the cutest! Nice pattern choices and I like your matting of the image. Fun embellies too!

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

Love your Stella! Thanks for joining us at DCRU this week!!
Cara DCRU DT

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU!! Very cute! Also great to see the DCRU banner on your blog ;) Hope to see more of you!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT

Amber said...

Oh what a lovely card! Your pattered papers are adorable and LOVE your little image!
Hugs
Amber *DCRU DT*