Monday, January 25, 2010

H{ippity} Hopping Monday with Some FUN Digi News!!!

Back to the beginning of another week and I'm SO glad to be H{ippity} Hopping with those of you like me, at home wishing I could be at CHA.....someday we will get there if we really want to!!!.
I have done a few of these H{ippity} hops and I am amazed at the versatility of these stamps(though we know I shouldn't be, because they are a division of Unity). I only have 2 of their sets and can find quite a few uses for them AND I haven't even used them on any layouts yet. While looking at my stamps this week, this Valentine idea came to mind, although it really wouldn't have to be a Valentine.


Here I used bazzill cardstock, Heidi Grace and Doodlebug Dp, a Quickutz die cut tag and the embellishments are from my supply. There are 3 {ippity} stamps here. The heart and journaling tag are from Life's Little Moments and the sentiment is from Simply Home. The large polka dot paper is flocked and shimmery but doesn't show well on this picture...I LOVE the feel of it.


Now for my news. Around new years I was thinking that I would like to get into the Design Team world...... after having this blog for quite a while, loving to visit other stamping blogs and leaving lots of comments where I find beauty and inspiration.....I think it is just SO MUCH FUN!!! I also love meeting people with this same passion of mine. I asked Jessica Diedrich, the brand new Unity ROCK STAR, for some advice and soon found myself a digital Design Team. I am SO EXCITED for this new adventure and look forward to meeting many more people with the same addiction and have lots of fun.

I am now a member of The Rusty Pickle Digital Delights Design Team. I have created a list on my sidebar of the wonderful and talented ladies I am joining, be sure to check out their blogs when you have a chance. THANK YOU to Heather, the Design Team Coordinator, for all of your help!!!I have been playing around with digital images and have had lots of fun with sizing and coloring so far. We will be having a challenge every Tuesday called Tart and Tangy Tuesdays and you could win digital images. I will participate in my 1st Tuesday challenge tomorrow, so be sure to come back here and check it out. There are a few freebies on the site that you could use to enter the challenge. We also have some BEAUTIFUL new releases that will be coming out Feb 1st, 2nd,3rd. I hope you are able to follow along to see the wonderful images Michelle has created!!! My VERY FAVORITE part about the digi images is that they are INSTANT, they don't have to be shipped and I don't have to stalk my mail woman (though that will probably continue too!!).

THANKS so much for visiting me today and for reading this LONG post...sorry, hope you can return soon!!
-Jodi

http://rustypickledigis.blogspot.com/

24 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card Jodi! So pretty!

maiahs_momma said...

pretty card :)!


Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Bogner's said...

I love your card Jodi. It is fabulous. I love the journaling block on cards. It looks so cool!

Maria Gurnsey said...

ohhhhh, I love the pink :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colours! kim

Rose said...

I love your beautiful card Jodi! Very pretty colors.

lynn said...

congrats on your dt postion! cute card!

Angie Blom said...

that is amazing Jodi, Congrats on your new adventure as a DT. I love your card.

Martha said...

sooooo cute!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card and congrats on your DT!!!

Rona said...

cute card and congratulations on the design team!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love that stamp in the middle--I've yet to ink it--I'm inspired...TFS!

Gwen said...

So cute, love the colors and the details!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card and a big congrats!!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Congrats on making the Design Team. That is a dream of mine too. One day. Your Valentine's day card is lovely.

Jen said...

Oooh, would love to see the flocked c/s in person...fabulous card and elements! And CONGRATS on your DT position...woohoo Jodi!

Heather said...

Beautiful! LOVE the use of images and colors!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card! Luv the papers you used.

Katy said...

great card! congrats on the dt!

jennifer mitten said...

Great project.

Jules! said...

Congrats on your new RP DT!!!! I {heart} RP!! BTW...nice card too!

Andrea said...

very cool! nice job!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jodi,

We are so Happy to Welcome you to the RP team can not wait to get to know you better and get to see more of your wonderful creations!!!

Heather