Monday, January 11, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hello and happy Monday to all you stampers out there. Today I made a Valentine for the H{ippity} Hop. I pulled out my very favorite of all time Basic Grey line BLUSH for this card, did you know they have fabric that matches this line now?? It is beautiful and I am working on some projects with it that I hope to share soon.
This card has 2 {ippity} stamps, the bracket and heart on the right side. They are both from the Life's Little Moments set. The 2 stamps on the card are from the Love Grows Set from Unity. All papers and fibers are Basic Grey. Ink is Unity.

Thanks for stopping to visit today and head on over to the {ippity} Blog to see the list of super talented stampers that are H{ippity} Hopping today. You can click on the title of my post or my {ippity} blinkie to the right to get there.

Have a GREAT week everyone!!
-Jodi

18 comments:

Jen said...

Fantastic card Jodi! The sentiment says it all...and luv the ink distressing! Have an {ippity} day! *smile*

Eva said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love it!!!

Banu said...

Very very pretty card. Loved it.

Kelly Landers said...

Jodi this is awesome!! I didn't know about the BG fabric!! I wonder if LSS are carrying it?

Maria Gurnsey said...

What a great card :)

Stephanie said...

Wow! So gorgeous Jodi! Love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great job at using lots of different Unity/Ippity stamps! I need to start doing that:) TFS and inspiring!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful card, love that paper.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and distressing.
~ky

Elisabeth said...

Great card, the distressing finishes it off perfectly!

Rona said...

really cute and can't wait to see what you do with the basic grey fabric - I would love to get ahold of some of that.

Lisa H. said...

oooo, haven't seen this paper in a while! love it here-great comob of images. nicely done, Jodi!

Just Me said...

So cute!

Gwen said...

Wow, so cute, I really really like it! :)

jmahugger said...

Very Very Cute~~

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card.

Eryn Hagen said...

I love how you incorporated that Ippity bracket into a card...beautiful! :)

Andrea said...

very pretty!