Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Greeting Farm CHA Relay Day #2

This is my 2nd post for the day, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY TART & TANGY TUESDAY with RUSTY PICKLE POST, THANK YOU!!!

I'm doing the CHA Relay over on The Greeting Farm this week and their galleria is down because there are SO MANY people making cards with their digi images. So, I needed to post this here today to get the next image.

This is Charlotte and I paired her with some CTMH papers and an old stamp of mine from Leave Memories(the Diva set), I thought it was just perfect for her. Sorry my papers are a little crooked!!! I was doing homework with my daughter and noticed what time it was!!! I jumped up and had to quickly put it together because I lost track of time and I didn't want to miss the next awesome image. Luckily I already had her colored and ready(I used Copics and Atyou Spica markers).
Here is my Charlotte with attitude......
Since I had to post here I thought I would also share my card from the 1st day of the relay, his name is MerIan. He is also colored with copics and atyou spica markers. I found my summertime papers and embellies from CTMH and Me & My Big Ideas. I also used a Fiskars border punch and Spellbinders tag dies.THANKS for stopping by to see my creations, please leave a comment so I know you were here. I will be back tomorrow with more to share, Until then...

Jodi

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Jodi, super awesome cards!! I love them both...this has been such a fun relay!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow look at you so super cute girl and I love the attitude idea!!! You did a stampendous job on both of these I love them!!!

So super creative!!!

Heather

sewingseeds4U said...

Jodie,

These images are adorable...you set them off perfectly. Great coloring especially Ms. Attitude...too cute! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. My mom gifted me with a fancy sewing machine and all I seem to use are the straight stitch and zig zag. LOL