Monday, January 18, 2010

CPS 150.......I LOVE this {ippity} tree!!!

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday to all of my {ippity}/Unity friends and welcome to my 1st CPS sketch challenge card also!! I've had this idea in my head for a card with my favorite {ippity} tree and as soon as I saw this CPS sketch it was finally complete. Here is the CPS sketch...

And here is what I came up with....

Then a close up of that great tree from the {ippity} Simply Home set.

To emboss this image I stamped with versamark dazzle champagne and heat embossed with super fine detail gold embossing powder from Ranger. All papers are from the jillibean soup Cream of Mushroom line and die labels are Spellbinders.

THANK YOU for coming to visit today, hope you like my creation!!!
-Jodi

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Jodi! Stunning cardand great take on the sketch!

Andrea said...

Super cute! Great to know it fits in that Spellbinders die!

Jen said...

I love this card Jodi! That tree embossed in gold is so cute (I'm gonna have to ink mine up now), and I love how you put paper behind the clear buttons for that extra pop...clever and creative!

Kelly Landers said...

Love the papers you used to match your stamp. Great job on the sketch too!

JenMarie said...

Lovely!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love those tree stamps! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv how you embossed the tree. Lovely card.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

that is a cute card! Love these stamps-and now in gold--gotta use my gold ink!! TFS!

Helen F. said...

Oh such a cute card. Love your tree!

FibreJunky said...

Love the embossing!

Angie Blom said...

love this card Jodi. looks great with that sketch.

Leah the Orange said...

the tree IS fabulous - it looks AMAZING embossed like that! and paired up with the Jillibean - LOVELY!!

Lisa H. said...

love the butttons and this tree. nice work!