Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS Sketch Challenge

Hello,
I made this card for the Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch challenge. Here is the sketch we used.
Here is my card based on the sketch
I used this stamp from the Miss Anya Love collection. I colored her with my favorite combination of copics and atyou Spica markers. The papers, hearts and butterfly are from SEI's Jolie Chocolat collection (I think it is SO pretty). The oval dies are spellbinders, the love die and the scalloped circle are from Quickutz. Isn't she sweet?? Perfect for a Valentine. I just LOVE the incredible "people" stamps from The Greeting Farm!!! They are so much fun to color with copics!!

THANKS for stopping at my tiny little creative place and have a GREAT DAY!!! Hope you like her.
-Jodi

2 comments:

Stac said...

Congratulations Jodi!!! You won a set of Shimmerz Pearlz!!!
http://shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com

the whimsical butterfly said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE the shimmer and she's my fave from the new Miss Anyas!