Saturday, January 2, 2010

CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS 2010 New Years Black Tie Challenge

Over at the New Club Anya and Friends blog they listed a challenge every hour yesterday, to celebrate the new blog and 5 new releases. I've made 2 cards so far (you have until tomorrow eve) and have one I want to share with you now. It is definitely my favorite card I've made in a while. It might have something to do with Edward being on it but I do like black and white quite a bit also.

The patterned papers and circle die cut are from tinkering ink, the silver paper is DCWV, the bling and die cut scallops are Doodlebug, circle scallop die is Quickutz, oval dies are Spellbinders. He is colored with copics. I used my I {HEART} TWILIGHT set of glimmer mists from Tattered Angels for the rest of the coloring. His background is candy apple red, I used cinder and dazzling diamonds on the colored scallops. Then when it was all done I used dazzling diamonds (named after Edward) to give the entire card some great sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by,
-Jodi

1 comment:

Dalayney's Doodles said...

That is just a handsome lil' devil on that card. How cute!