Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 NEW YEAR Followers???!!

Hello,
One of my resolutions this year was to add a followers list here on my blog. I follow so many blogs and love to scroll through my dashboard to check out the new posts. I find SO MUCH inspiration reading the blog entries.
Then I thought that maybe(???) there are people out there that might get some inspiration from some of my projects. SO, if you like what you see here you can click on the follow me button on the right sidebar.
Right now I have a certain number in mind, and if/when I reach that number I will have some very nice blog candy to give away to someone picked at random(it will include some never used stamps, and you will pick between a few different styles). The number is not high, it is just a lucky number of mine. I will update on that as we get closer to the number and I have absolutely no idea how long it will take.
Thank You for checking in with me, I really appreciate it!!
-Jodi

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog during the blog hop today and for leaving sweet comments. I agree, enjoy your daughter...it seems like yesterday when mine was born. Also, I noticed that back in July and August you had several CTMH stamp sets for sale. Do you still have any/many of these? There were a few I was interested in if they are available. Thanks! Kelly