Friday, January 29, 2010

1.29.10 Unity Friends With Flair

Hello an Happy Friday!!! Welcome all the friends with stampin FLAIR brought to you By Unity Stamp Co. I have 2 cards to share today. Both of my cards use the very popular My Mind's Eye Be Loved paper line along with coordinating cardstock from Prism.

My 1st card is from a sketch I found on Splitcoast Stampers. I used stamps from 2 different Unity sets. The flower and flower pot are from the Treasure To Me set and the sentiment is from Best Wishes & Blooms. I LOVE these sets, there are so many different options with them and even more when you mix & match!!!
The 2nd card has 2 stamps from different sets also. The floral image is from the Dec KOTM Delightful Moments and the sentiment is from Spring Unity. Here I used some Spellbinders dies, a Martha Stewart border punch and some stickles to add just a little sparkle.



THANK YOU for stopping by today, don't forget to go to all the blogs listed on the Unity blog so that you can find a special blinkie on one of them and possibly win 25 Unity stamps. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
-Jodi

17 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Pretty Cards!!

Natalie said...

Your cards are so sweet, love your design and your color choices, too. Very pretty!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous cards! :)

maiahs_momma said...

cute :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Love the use of papers!

Catherine said...

One of the cheeriest sympathy cards I've ever seen. Sure to perk someone up at a sad time! Cute!

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

dahlhousedesigns said...

What great cards and wonderful colors!

lisa a.

Stephanie said...

Great cards Jodi! Love your color combos!

Angie Blom said...

very pretty card. love the colour.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Fabulous cards Jodi! I just finally bought some spellbinders dies and need to try and use them. I may have to CASE your cards as I figure them out...thanks for inspiring me with your creations! Have a fab weekend!

Gwen said...

Both cute cards! Love the colors. Aren't Unity stamps just way too much fun?!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

beautiful creations!

sewingseeds4U said...

Very pretty card...love the soft muted colors.

NinaB said...

I love your bright springy cards.