Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winning is So MUCH FUN!!!!

Yesterday during Unity Friends with Flair I had the blinke to win 25 random Unity stamps on my blog. The winner is JenMarie!!! Congrats to you and please email the super talented Eryn at eryn@unitystampco.com.

I was ALSO a winner yesterday!!!! I won a GREAT prize from the 7 Gypsies Blog!! Here is what they said...
"you have won a prize package that has an ATC spinner and all the fixings to go with it...you are going to love it, So much stuff"
WOW!!! I am so excited to get that package it will be like Christmas!!! In the past month I have won 3 scrappin/stampin prizes, I am usually not lucky at all and just don't win things. I guess my luck has changed...at least for a little while!! The 1st prize was a store credit from Paper Maniac, which was GREAT to have for the Dec Copic Club they have. Anyone interested in trying out copics should check it out, it's really great, you get some markers and a tutorial. The 2nd was the I {HEART} TWILIGHT giveaway from Tattered Angels, Including the very last bottle of twilight glimmer mist on their shelves and dazzling diamonds...named after Edward, candy apple red, and cinder. These colors are awesome, I have had so much fun using them so far!!! Now the 7 gypsies, I am so thankful for all of these.

Thanks to all that visited yesterday, it was very fun to host Friends with Flair. I LOVE UNITY stamp Co. so much!!! Their stamps are amazing, but even more amazing is how they treat their "friends" and customers!! They are truly a top-notch business all around, something that isn't very easy to find. I am so glad I found them back in September of 2008!

-Jodi


2 comments:

JenMarie said...

YAY I'm so excited!
AND, congrats to YOU too! :)

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute!!