Friday, December 4, 2009

UNITY Friends with FLAIR!!!!

Welcome Unity Friends with Flair and Happy Friday!!! SORRY for this horrible picture but it has been such a bad morning I don't even know where to begin...I'm actually lucky I even got my card onto the computer the way things have been going.!! I actually really like my pink sparkly snowman card and I'm sad I can't get a better picture right now....oh well, maybe(hopefully) later.

Here is a much better photo


I made this card with the beautiful snowman from the Unity November store kit {Believe in fairytales}. The dp, sheer flower, button and ribbon are from the pink Christmas card kit I got from dream designs by iralamija ( I love her designs and her store). I stamped and embossed the snowman but wasn't happy with it yet so then I covered the more solid areas with Pixie Dust Shimmerz Blingz. The tag with border is from Quickutz, the scalloped oval and snowflakes are from spellbinders, embossing folder is cuttlebug, glitter is Martha Stewart and bling is from CTMH.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I always really appreciate your comments and encouragement!!
-Jodi

11 comments:

jmahugger said...

This is super cute done in the pink!! Hope your days gets better!!

Stephanie said...

Hope your day gets better Jodi! Your card is stunning and beautiful! Love the pink!

Martha said...

adorable

Jen Shults said...

Very nice! Love the pink. :D

Angie Blom said...

very sweet, loving all the pink.

Purple Princess said...

I hope you day gets better! Beautiful card!

Donna said...

The pink is pefect with the snowman Jodi!! Gorgeous work! Xx

JazzyH said...

Cute!~

stampjourney said...

The sparkles remind me of snow! Perfect for the season!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!

Lisa H. said...

very cute-love the unexpected color.