Friday, December 18, 2009

The Last Unity Friends with Flair Of 2009!!!

Hi to all of you wonderful friends!! I can't believe it's the last FWF of the year, where did it go?? I never really understood that saying when I was a kid, but ever since had my daughter.... time is speeding up.

Today I took a break from my gift making to bring you more classic Unity that I have not used in a while.
This wonderful bird is from Unity's January 2009 Kit, love ETC. The sentiment is from their May 2009 kit ....another sweet day. I LOVE looking back at my Unity stash of stamps and I ALWAYS find multiple ideas to choose from, especially the past kits of the month....which I have been getting since Sept 2008. I have never been disappointed and always wonder how they keep getting better. If you would like to check out some unity stamps just click on the unity addict blinkie I have to the right. Hope to see you back here in 2010!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
-Jodi

8 comments:

JazzyH said...

Love the colors!

stampjourney said...

Super-cute purple card! I totally agree with time speeding up as soon as your little one arrives. Happy Friday!

Stephanie said...

So pretty! Love the purple and those stamps!

FibreJunky said...

That is one of my all time favourite Unity stamps - and you used it perfectly!! Love all the purple, too.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - I agree - Unity only gets better!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I have ALWAYS loved this CUTE little peacock stamp and I just adore your card with it!! SO glad we "met" through Unity and look forward to lots more FWF's in 2010! Have a wonderful holiday!!!

Dawn K. said...

pretty in this color palette

Jen said...

Luv this monochromatic card! Fabulous creation!