Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last of 2009 Christmas Stuff



Hello all,
Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!! I wanted to share my favorite gift that I made this year (for my mom). She likes Santa Clauses and when I saw this paper, this framed picture idea popped into my head. I LOVE the look of him too and plan to make one for us, maybe in the middle of summer when I'm not over loaded with Christmas stuff.

I love these "floating frames", but this is very hard to take a nice picture of...it looks so much better in person. The papers and embellies are from the Bo Bunny St Nick Collection. The red stickers are Making Memories and I used Mod Podge Sparkle for adhesive and to add a little sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-Jodi

2 comments:

Mod Podge Amy said...

Wonderful! I already can't wait until Christmas next year. :D

Jen said...

Ooooh, I really love this Jodi! Fabulous work!