Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I {HEART} 7 GYPSIES!!!!

I won some blog candy from 7 Gypsies that I wanted to share. They were VERY generous with this package!! It contains an ATC spinner and all the fixins for it. I can't wait to turn it into a home decor piece with a combo of stamped ATC's and photos, I will definitely share it with you when it is done. It may take a while, but it will get done.


































Right now I put everything back in the cute box and it is under the tree, one of my favorite gifts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!!
-Jodi

2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, congrats and Merry Christmas to you....have a wonderful day and have fun playing with your new goodies!

enjoy *~*

Karen said...

Wow, how wonderful. I have a spinner in a box that's been sitting there for a couple of years. Can't wait to see what you do with it.