Friday, December 11, 2009

A Frigid Unity Friends with Flair Friday

Hello to all of you friends of Unity with flair!!!! It was below zero here yesterday and it took me 1 1/2 hours to dig my car out of the 17+ inches of snow. To all of you visiting from a warm climate...I am very jealous today!!! It is beautiful though when you are inside and nice and warm.

If you haven't checked in with Unity yet they are having a great sale this weekend, 25 % off all stamps and a free single for every $10.00 you spend. Time to stock up on those stamps you've had on your wish list!! To check it out you can click on my Unity Addict blinkie to the right.

Today I have 2 cards to share with you. When I saw this Merry Christmas die cut from the My Mind's Eye colorful Christmas collection I immediately thought of this mitten stamp from the December 2008 kit of the month, little reminders. I just love this stamp and these colorful papers.
It is hard to show the sparkly glitter in the picture, you can see through the glitter much better in person

For my 2nd card I used Making Memories wedding collection with a Unity stamp I consider to be a "Unity classic", Feel the Joy.
So if this is your 1st friends with flair, as you are looking at all of the wonderful creations, you need to look for the blinkie and leave a comment on that site for a chance to win 25 Unity stamps.

Unity Flair!


And, yes you have found the blinkie here this week. So, leave a comment here, and you will have a chance to win 25 random stamps from Unity. On Saturday I will tell you who is the lucky winner!!! Good Luck!!!

-Jodi

36 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love youe creations!!!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Found the blinkie! Beautiful cards Jodi! Love the non-traditional colours on the 1st one and your 2nd card is so elegant! Sorry to hear about your snow storm. We got hit a couple of days ago.

Gwen said...

Love your cards! Great creativity! Frigidly cold here in SW MN, too, but the sun is streaming in so that helps! I see you have the blinkie! :)

Espbfdl said...

HOOOOORAY:) You have the blinkie!! Great stuff---you did a great job with those cards!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great cards. I just got one of those stamps in the mail. I can't wait to use it!

Jen said...

Jodi, you have the blinkie...woohoo, isn't it fun to have?!!
Great cards you have created...luv them both!
Wow, you got exercise when you dug your car out of the snow, huh? Of course, me being in Arizona, I would love a day being snowed in and you can't do anything but create! *smile* Be safe in your weather!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Beautiful cards! Luv the colour combos that you used on both cards.

Stampin Cats said...

Being snowed in should give you lots of creative time. Love the cards.

Jessy said...

Very pretty cards Jodi! :-)

Heather said...

Awesome card! Sooooo loving the B&W on this! Just so classy!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

JazzyH said...

Adorable!

mmechelle93 said...

Whippee! I found the blinkie! I loved your cards! The silver and black was so beautiful! I may have to scraplift that one! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

jan farnworth said...

wonderful cards.

jade said...

wow i love the colorful christmas card it is sooooo cute!!!!! and yay for the blinkie!

Donna said...

Both of your cards are just stunning Jodi!! Beautiful work! Xx

Catherine said...

Two totally fabulous cards! I love how cheery and bright the first card is, with a great layout and yummy papers (love the shimmer cardstock!). And the second card is just sooo elegant! Love the monochromatic color scheme.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Great, great cards!!!

Hope you get some hot cocoa to keep you warm!!!

Lisa A.

lillianchild said...

You have some really sweet creations! UNITY ROCKS! And here in the heartland I woke up this morning and it was a NEGATIVE 10 degrees - fa la la la la!! Thanks for the opportunity to win some Unity goodies!

Martha said...

just beautiful ;)

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL purple card w/ the mittens! SOOO sweet and I LOVE that DP! Your black and white card is striking, too-just gorgeous! You were busy for today! And I see you have the blinkie, hooray!

Bogner's said...

Wow, I really LOVE your black and white card. I really love how you used the feel the joy flower image! Beautiful!

Linda said...

Hello jodi....
I love this top to cute..... I thinking great... I love colors and all the cute embellshiments and ho I found the blinkie ya!!!

JenMarie said...

Wonderful creations!
How fun, you have the blinkie!

jennifer mitten said...

Love your cards - I, of course, am always partial to mittens:-)

Nancy B said...

Your cards are awesome,especially love the Christmas card.

Roslyn said...

Two very different, but both beautiful cards. I'm in northern canada, and it is very, very cold here now!

JPScraps said...

Love the cards, especially the joy one.

stampjourney said...

Great cards! The bright Christmas colors are so cute and the "joy" card is so elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mandy said...

yeah...blinkie! super cute cards!!!

dani said...

Very pretty cards. Love your colors. Hope it's warming up where you are!
Dani

Jules! said...

Love your cards...they are both so different...but beautiful...such style! I also love "feel the joy"...thanks for sharing!

Orli said...

love your cards.black and white is ao classic ant yet you have made somthing different.
great work!
Orli
my blog

gocanucksgo said...

Great work on the cards Jodi! I love the colours on the first card =)

Laurel said...

Your cards are absolutly gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

a little late for the prize, but never too late for some love! great cards, Jodi! love that feel the joy card!