Thursday, December 3, 2009

Elzybells Seeing Stars Challenge

Today (or yesterday already) I made a card for the Elzybells "seeing stars" challenge...to make a project using stars. I recently started coloring with copics and I've had my eye on ALL of the Elzybells stamps I've ever seen, so I decided it was time to try some. I just love this reindeer, bird and stars stamp!! I don't have enough shades of copics to make a nice reindeer yet so I used some different shades of my LYRA skin tone colored pencils, it is definitely nothing like copics!! I outlined the reindeer in my chocolate atyou spica twinkling marker, the dots on it's back are colored in with moonlight smooch, I used the gold atyou spica for the stars. The die cuts are spellbinders, the bird is colored with copics, I random stamped the large star on the background paper and then added Basic Grey rub ons to make them pop a little better. The chipboard star, bubble wonder sticker and bling are from my craft supplies.

Thanks so much for visiting and thanks to elzybells for all of their beautiful stamps.
-Jodi




No comments: