Friday, November 20, 2009

Unity Stamp Co and Their incredible friends with Flair

Hello and Happy Friday to all!! Thanks for stopping by today to see my creation. Once again, I used some beautiful images from the incredible Unity November Store Kit. This card gave me more practice with my Copic Club from Paper Maniac "homework".
So the image is colored with Copics and outlined with the beautiful sparkly atyou Spica Pitch black marker (doesn't show the sparkle too well here). All papers are from Close To My Heart's Discovery collection, the die cuts are from spellbinders and my new fav border punch is Martha Stewart.

Being that today is FINALLY the day for NEW MOON....10:30 am here, I wanted to share this picture of my daughter and her new Jacob poster (she liked Taylor before he was cast as Jacob) that she got for her birthday. I have a feeling all of us fans are going to be VERY HAPPY as we walk out of the movie....Have fun all you Twihards!!!

15 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh how fabulous! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card love the colors!!!

Bogner's said...

What a beautiful card. Love the sentiment paired with the bird and tree image. Simply fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! Absolutely beautiful!

Martha said...

adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful card!

מימס mimms said...

super cute card !

Randi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the green and pink combo. And, all those butterflies and dragonflies on the DP! Beautiful!
That Edward image may eventually be turned into rubber. So stay tuned!

Kelly Landers said...

Cute card!! Happy Friday!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!!

Dawn K. said...

love your trees!!

stampjourney said...

So cute and cheery!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Fresh and fun!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is just gorgeous! LOVE it!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

What a fabulous card! Love the pinks and greens together. One of my Fav combos.