Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Unity Friends with Flair Friday




Hello to all of you friends with flair. Today I made two cards using the Unity November Store kit {Believe in fairytales} that I got from Paper Maniac (I have one of their blinkies to the right if you would like to check out their great store). I LOVE this kit and the reg Unity kit for this month, they are both amazing. Angela also has a great sale going on with 30% off and a new INCREDIBLE set from Donna Downey...check those out with the Unity blinkie to the right.

My first card uses some vintage looking papers from a digital kit called written and printed by Kim De Smet. My sparkling snowman card also uses papers from a digital kit..designing with digital rhonda winter kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by on your way through this inspirational blog hop, I can't wait to see what everyone else has created!! Have a great weekend!! Jodi

28 comments:

Rona said...

pretty stuff

Bogner's said...

I really love the snowman one. It looks so soft and inviting!

Jen said...

Wonderful cards Jodi! I luv the vintage papers with the stamps on your first card.

Martha said...

wow, love everything about these cards.

Monika in VA said...

Two wonderful cards!

ANAT S said...

love the distressing look of the first one and the cutness of the second card

Lisa H. said...

these are great! tfs!

Eva said...

Such beautiful creations!!!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card!!

jmahugger said...

Love your cards!!!

מימס mimms said...

love the vintagy look of the 1st card
and the second one is cute!

Becky Carafa said...

both are fabulous!

Becky Carafa said...

both are fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Stunning cards!

Diane Jaquay said...

I see you're rockin' this kit too! Great cards!

Charlene said...

I like your style cards, very nice!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohhh, I'm envious you've got your store kit so early! Those are lovely card designs! Luv the images!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love these!!!

Donna said...

Jodi...These are just so pretty!! I really love that first one with the distressing...Inspiring work!! Xx

Maria Levine said...

Lovely Cards!

Jennine Chambers said...

Cute cards. I can't wait to get this stamp set!

stampjourney said...

Love the soft feel of both of these cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!

Erin McKinney said...

great cards..especially love the shabby chic feel of the first one!

Dawn K. said...

pretty!!

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! Love those images!

Kelly Landers said...

I'm loving the soft muted colors you chose on your cards!