Friday, November 6, 2009

Friends With Flair by Unity




Hello, welcome and TGIF!!
Today is another wonderful Friday full of Unity eye candy from their friends with flair!! I want to take the time to say how much I LOVE checking out all of your creations on Fridays as they are always full of inspiration. Thank you to those of you that stop by to visit my little space here and it's so nice to read your comments!!

I made two cards this week with leftovers from a card kit I got from Create My Keepsake last year. Unfortunately they are no longer in business, I LOVED their kits. My first card uses the flower stamp from Unity's hodge podge of happiness set and my second card uses their serenity tree.

IF you haven't stopped by Unity yet you REALLY should to check out a GREAT sale Angela has this weekend!! You can click on any of my Unity blinkies to the right to get there. You should also check out their design team blogs from yesterday, their creations are always AMAZING!!!

This weekend we will be celebrating both my birthday (it was a biggie on wed) and my daughters 9th which is Tuesday. My mom is coming to visit and SHOP for an upcoming trip to New York City to visit my brother for Thanksgiving. Anyone who has been there OR lives close let me know if there is something we shouldn't miss. We already have reservations at American Girl for lunch one day, I may be just as or more excited for that than my daughter!!

THANKS for coming to visit me today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

Corry said...

super sweet card!!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Beautiful cards! Happy belated birthday! Have a wonderful weekend!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Gorgeous! What pretty, pretty cards! You have put a lot of work into them and I loved seeing them on your blog! Have a great weekend!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both so pretty!!

מימס mimms said...

cute cards!!

FibreJunky said...

Oh, happy birthday and have fun!! If you're feeling particularly adventurous, my favourite Indian food restaurant is in Brooklyn - and everything is easy to get to via the subway. If you want directions, let me know and I'll hunt them up.
For sure, though, check out Vosges au Chocolate.

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! Happy birthday and have a great trip to New York! I had a blast when I went. We loved the M&M store!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Jodi!! I hope you had a fantastic birthday and that you have a fabulous time in NY! ....Always wanted to go there...sigh! Xx

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Kelly Landers said...

Cute cards! Great way to use leftovers :)